Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Namma Bengalooru...:)

Bangalore....the name stimulates me....i have stayed there for almost 3 years...and trust me...its not that bad a place....have met most of my closest friends there....almost no one is left there now...but i still want to go back...somewhere deep inside i have a feeling that everything will rewind if i go back...
                                     

The beautiful Bangalore rains...make it the most awesome place to be...:)in love with the lovely weather...

I miss my house there..saysam apartments...i know...weird name...but it was a beautiful house....and i had the best roommate ever...both of them...i miss Sheenu...she s almost my elder sister....infact she is my elder sis..all bossy...i love that of course....very caring...i really miss u babes...and i miss the fun....the outings and the shopping sprees....and i miss the poha that we used to make and we would send Monu to the grocery for small small things....how much i wish those days would come back....i miss monu and his sarcasms....may God bless you both and i hope to see you two together...


i miss the terrace of saysam...where i used to sit with a steaming cup of coffee in the morning and would applya hair oil and would listen to songs endlessly for hours and stare at the scenery below...:)i miss the smell of the air around me..the house will always be close to my heart....

And the momos joint in Koramangala which was the favorite hngout place of Arindam and me...and the street shopping in Jayanagar....and ofcourse not forgetting the commercial street....where I used to become broke everytime I went....I am attached to all of them...Maybe because of the people I met there...and they became my friends for life...:)

 It indeed is a very beautiful place...love it so much...it has given me the most beautiful experiences of my life....



My office...ibm....had the most fun filled days in there...my sweetest friends...coffee and tea breaks every 20-25 minutes...arindam, poorvi, poojitha, sushant, amol, nisha....tanmay, tanu, kasturi and puneet(the later additions to the group)....still miss you people...where will I get a gang like this ever now...and sometimes i wonder....are even these people nostalgic like me?

3 comments: